Paijezab replied

295 weeks ago

Double Team Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Having retiring from the CIA, where he was an anti-terrorist operative, Jack Paul Quinn spends his days poolside at his house in Nice, France with his pregnant wife Katherine Rose Quinn. But international terrorist Stavros, an old enemy of Quinn's, has resurfaced, and the CIA wants Quinn to come out of retirement, and go after Stavros. Quinn reluctantly accepts the assignment. Quinn goes to Antwerp, Belgium and hooks up with flamboyant arms dealer Yaz, who has the newest fully-automatic weapons. With Quinn's assembled delta-force, an ambush is set for Stavros at a local amusement park. Stavros arrives, and greets his girlfriend…and his son. Quinn finds himself unable to shoot Stavros with his son. This moment of hesitation is costly, and Quinn's entire team is killed off in a shoot-out with Stavros' men – a shoot-out in which Stavros's son and girlfriend are both killed. Quinn chases Stavros into a nearby hospital, and they battle it out in a nursery full of newborn babies. Quinn is knocked out cold, and Stavros escapes, vowing revenge on Quinn for the deaths of his son and girlfriend, not knowing that Quinn was not the agent who killed them. When Quinn comes to, he finds himself in "The Colony," a place where "those who are too valuable to kill and too dangerous to set free" use their special skills around the world as "the last line of defense against global terrorism." Using virtual reality and mouseless-graphical-user-interfaces, they solve all the world's bombings, hijackings, and terrorist attacks. The only problem is that no one can ever leave The Colony. That's why Quinn's superiors tell Katherine that Quinn is dead. Not long after his arrival, Quinn finds evidence that Katherine is being targeted by Stavros, and so Quinn hatches an elaborate plan to escape from the Colony so he can protect Katherine. Once out of The Colony, Quinn hooks up with Yaz, and they learn that Stavros has kidnapped Katherine and taken her to Rome, planning to get revenge on Quinn through the baby, which Katherine has given birth to. Quinn and Yaz set out for Rome to rescue Katherine. It all comes to a head in a Roman coliseum in a showdown featuring a tiger, land mines…and the baby.
Jack Quinn, Yaz, and Stavros don't belong to any army and they don't play by any rules. This action-espionage thriller ignites in the cloak and dagger world of international spies, covert agents and high-tech terrorists.
Jean-Claude is "double-teamed" with basketball star (does that qualify you to be a movie star?) Dennis Rodman in this exciting flick from action maestro Tsui Hark. Mickey Rourke even comes out of retirement to flex his muscles (arm muscles that is, not acting muscles). The film turns out to be a bit of a rip off of 60's Brit TV show The Prisoner, as Van Dumme is planted on a colony for spies too dangerous to quit. Anyways, Double Team is a fun enough Saturday evening spent in front of the box - even if to see the most blatant sponsorship deal with a leading cola brand since Superman picked up a truck in Superman 2. Although, this film does go one better, as the product placement actually SAVES Rodman and Jean from a fire ball…?! I give it five Daigles out of ten - Dennis Daigle.
A lot of people seem to forget that Van Damme isn't trying to make a really great movie. He doesn't usually care about the plot or the acting. He wants to make an action movie. That is the only reason I ever watch his movies and he never fails to deliver, including in this movie. Sure you cringe at the corny acting and dialogue when it happens, but the action sequences totally make up for it. I also enjoy when a movie doesn't take place in the US or Canada. I'm just bored with that. In this movie they go to Antwerp and Rome. Very cool settings for the movie. Over all I was quite pleased. The director, Tsui Hark (I have NO idea how you pronounce that), is always quite reliable in making a good action movie. It was just a good action movie, people. Don't look at it for more than what it was.

a5c7b9f00b
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 torrentMisfits full movie in hindi free downloadShark Lake full movie with english subtitles online downloadSpy Hard 720pGhost Stocking full movie download in hindi hdMan of the Forest movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Loud House full movie in hindi free download mp4Black Day sub downloadFather Son 720p moviesDeath Hunt song free download
Please log in to post a reply.